Trademark Complaint Procedure
When BuyDomains.com receives a complaint from an intellectual property ("IP") rights holder, our legal team will conduct an investigation of whether the domain name(s) listed for sale with BuyDomains.com are using terms corresponding to
a protected term in the domain name itself. Be advised that BuyDomains.com may access, preserve and disclose to third parties any of your information or data (including personally identifiable information and private communications)
related to a written complaint of trademark infringement if, in its sole discretion, BuyDomains.com believes that such access, preservation or disclosure is necessary or useful to respond to or otherwise address such a complaint.
If you are an IP rights holder, or represent a rights holder, and object to a domain owner's use of a term corresponding to your IP rights in a domain name listed with BuyDomains.com, please send the following information via E-mail to
[email protected] or by mail to the address stated below:
- Name of Company.
- Contact information (including E-mail address).
- List of intellectual property right(s) at issue and corresponding domestic and/or international registrations.
- The specific domain name(s) at issue.
- Include the following statement: "I have a good faith belief that use of the trademarks described above with the domain name(s) described above are not authorized by the trademark owner or its agent, nor is such use otherwise
permissible under law."
- Include the statement: "I represent that the information in this notification is true and correct and that I am authorized to act on behalf of the trademark owner."
- Your signature.
Please send written correspondence with the above information to the following address:
Attn: BuyDomains.com Legal Department
5335 Gate Parkway
Jacksonville, Florida 32256